This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By far the best buy so far for MSFS
I just wanted to say thanks you a million to the developers of TDSSim, it has been by far the best money spent in MSFS 2020 so far. Yes it has severe limitations, however It allows me to finally do some IFR with real procedures in MSFS2020... 
Looking forward to more integration with the airplane HSI and autopilot, and hopefully a way to update the database at least to a newer cycle.
In the meantime I am very happy with the availability of this amazing and powerful tool that a proper simulation of GTN brings.
Thanks
Hello ccapilot,

We would like to thank you for your nice words and appreciation toward our work. It is a great accomplishment for us to read that the TDS GTNXi is helping you perform real world procedures and that you are enjoying it.

You can be assured that we will continue working on the TDS GTNXi to continually improve it. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

Best regards,
Tiberiu
(06-08-2021, 01:16 PM)admin Wrote: Hello ccapilot,

We would like to thank you for your nice words and appreciation toward our work. It is a great accomplishment for us to read that the TDS GTNXi is helping you perform real world procedures and that you are enjoying it.

You can be assured that we will continue working on the TDS GTNXi to continually improve it. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!

Best regards,
Tiberiu

I agree with ccapilot.  I am enjoying this beyond what I had experienced even back in the Reality XP version in XPlane.  I do hope you are given the opputunity/code/green light from MSFS to be able to integrate this into the control panels of the basic planes and hopefully into others as well.  I think it can only get better from this point forwards.

I tried the PMS 750 version, but it leaves a lot to be desired after using your version - even if it is external at the moment.
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation toward the project!