This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN only works when right clicking
Bug 
Hi,

I have been having an issue with the GTN not powering on at all when flying the Piper Warrior II. I thought it was just an issue with the installation so I kept trying but nothing I did worked. I noticed that sometimes when I look around it powers on for a second. Tonight I finally figured out that it only works when I right click. It also only works when right clicking is assigned to "Toggle Cockpit View Freelook (Hold)", it doesn't work at all when I delete the binding for that command. I will put a video below that shows what I'm talking about. Does anyone here have any solutions to this strange issue? 

Link to video showing issue: https://imgur.com/a/DwhO9Wz
-Rayne
Hello,

Do you have any other GPS installed such as the PMS 750, can you please temporarily remove it and try again?
Additionally, do you have any other add-on aircraft that have a TDS GTNXi VC integration so you can try?
(01-26-2023, 04:15 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Do you have any other GPS installed such as the PMS 750, can you please temporarily remove it and try again?
Additionally, do you have any other add-on aircraft that have a TDS GTNXi VC integration so you can try?

I have the WT GNS mod but I downloaded that after I was having issues so thats definitely not the cause of it, as for other aircraft with it, the only other one I have is the Turbo Arrow III/IV and it does not work in the Turbo Arrow III but it does work in the Turbo Arrow IV. Not sure what makes the IV so special but it's the only plane that it works in so far.
-Rayne
Can you absolutely confirm that there are no remnants of the PMS 750? Perhaps uninstalling (temporarily) the WT GNS, as well as the PMS 750 (if installed)?
(01-27-2023, 06:43 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Can you absolutely confirm that there are no remnants of the PMS 750? Perhaps uninstalling (temporarily) the WT GNS, as well as the PMS 750 (if installed)?

For some reason it does give me the option to use the PMS 750 but I've never even installed it so I don't know why it says that. Where should I check for any files related to it?
-Rayne
Issue is solved. It turns out that I had missed the avionics switch on the Bravo throttle which was overridding the avionics switch on my yoke, deleting that binding fixed the issue sorry about that guys.
-Rayne
Thank you for letting us know of the fix, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!