This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS-GTNXI not working
I have installed the tds-gtnxi addon to my msfs 2020 steam version.  When I launch a flight with the Cessna 310 and choose the tds-gtnxi screen a blank screen appears.  I have also tried this app in the Rav 14, SR22 and Cessna 172.  Nothing shows up in any of them.  What am I missing?
(06-14-2022, 08:36 PM)rhabyan Wrote: I have installed the tds-gtnxi addon to my msfs 2020 steam version.  When I launch a flight with the Cessna 310 and choose the tds-gtnxi screen a blank screen appears.  I have also tried this app in the Rav 14, SR22 and Cessna 172.  Nothing shows up in any of them.  What am I missing?

I'm having same issues since recent update 1.8
Are you sure that the TDS GTNXi app is running in the background?
(06-14-2022, 11:41 PM)Tim-HH Wrote: Are you sure that the TDS GTNXi app is running in the background?

Thanks for asking and yes it is running in the background. I also have not installed the ps50 or the G1000 upgrade so there is no issues there that I know of.
Can you confirm the presence of the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder inside the MSFS Community folder? A WASM gauge should be inside.
Additionally, on initial load, you must wait only once for 3 minutues for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge.
(06-15-2022, 05:02 PM)admin Wrote: Can you confirm the presence of the tds-gtnxi-gauge folder inside the MSFS Community folder? A WASM gauge should be inside.
Additionally, on initial load, you must wait only once for 3 minutues for MSFS to compile the WASM gauge.

Yes, the folder is in the community folder and inside that is the folder gauge and inside that is TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm file. The sim also automatically loads while the sim loads.  

Thank you for asking.
The first thing I would check is if the Garmin Aviation Trainer is working at all.

What happens if you click on the GTN750Xi button in the TDS app? Does it open the 2D version of the GTN750Xi?
OK, I am stumped. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program, for maybe the 5th time. Moved around some addons and started all over. For some reason, and I have no idea why, program is working. I have been accused of a lot of things but, being too smart has never been one of them, and this is a perfect example. Thanks everyone who sent me ideas it was really appreciated.
This is quite odd. However it is good that you have solved the problem. Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.

If anybody else has this problem, please let us know here. Thank you.
I'm having the same Issue, and doing the same things for correction...

I'm watching GARMIN consumer license: but if im clicking Continue.. it doesnt work