This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions before purchase
Hello,
I have a license to the premium version of the PMS50 GTN750 product, and it is about to expire.
I was looking at TDS GTNxi, and I have a couple of questions before I decide to purchase - these are items critical for me.

1. I understand the charts are only available for north america. Is there a plan to support the rest of the world in the future (or navigraph integration)?
2. Is the nav data up to date? How is it updated? I read on some posts that navdata is taken from the Garmin trainer and is thus obsolete.

Thanks,
Oren
Hello Oren,

Thank you for your questions on the TDS GTNXi.

The TDS GTNXi is a continually updated product, which evolves in time.

Due to the nature of charts, we are interested in all features and improvements to our product, but we are unable to make a promise on this, however, we will definitely be looking into this feature for a future update. We prefer to deliver first, rather than to make a false promise.

The Navigation database that comes with our product is cycle 2104 and based on the findings of real world pilot sand air traffic controllers, the differences are very minor, thus they do not impede normal operation. You can always download the free PC Trainer and test this yourself before purchase.

You can be sure that we will do our best to make the TDS GTNXi even better and hear to all advice that our customers provide us with. Please let us know you have any other questions.