This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi slow on C310R
Hi,

I am running Milviz C310R in VR, but the touchscreens of TDS GTNXi are very laggy and unresponsive. 

The overral performance of MSFS is fine to me (+35 fps)l, but it seems that the TDS is running at or below 10fps.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. The first step is to follow the Performance Thread:

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-210.html

Please let us know how it works, as well as give us your full system specs.
Tried to add the exceptions and changed the settings on developer mode. No results.

My specs:

Processor 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900K 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
Windows 11 Pro 21H2
Graphic card NVidia GeForce RTX 3090

Also tried in non-VR mode with Vsync in 30fps, but the issue remains
Hello,

Which antivirus are you using? Can you show us a screenshot of the antivirus exceptions so we can check for accuracy?
Additionally, if you are interested, we can assist in providing a slightly lowered resolution panel.cfg file which should improve the situation. If you so desire, please email us at support@tdssim.com. Thank you.
Hi, I`m just using Windows Defender

[Image: OxOSpYr.jpeg]
(05-06-2022, 06:43 PM)lucas248 Wrote: Hi, I`m just using Windows Defender

[Image: OxOSpYr.jpeg]

This looks ok, if you are interested in the panel.cfg fixes for a performance improvement, please let us know.