This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusable Due to Sutters
I purchased and download the GTN today for the Cessna 414. I have a machine on which I’m capable of running everything on “high” and getting 30+ FPS everywhere I go. 

This GTN just ruined it for me. I spent about $44 for something that’s rendered my simulator unusable. The stuttering is so bad you literally cannot reliably control the airplane. Besides, the visuals with the stuttering stink. 

I’d like a refund, please. I’ll happily uninstall this thing and never use it again.
We understand your frustration and we are here to help. There is a potential fix for this problem, confirmed by many customers. Can you please email us at: support@tdssim.com and we will send you the fix.

Please understand that with software, sometimes, under certain configurations, problems do occur. However, we are here to support our product and assist our customers in finding a proper solution.

Thank you for understanding us.
Thanks. I emailed support and will wait for the fix.
We have replied to your email, as soon as you are able to confirm the fix, we will create a thread in this forum with the solution so all customers can benefit from it!