This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXI 750 not showing on iPad in JF T Arrow
Greetings, I purchased and installed the latest available TDS and Garmin trainer software on 3/15/22. I have been able to use the GTN 750 successfully in VR in the Asobo Baron and the other MSFS aircraft advertised on the TDS website. Yesterday I purchased the Just Flight Turbo Arrow series on the MSFS steam portal ( my MSFS install is Steam) in anticipation of being able to use the fully integrated GTN VC. I am not seeing the GTN 750 nav option available on the JF Arrow configuration ipad. I’ve checked and verified the proper Gage and WASM file install locations referenced in other threads here and everything looks like it’s where it should be. The only options available are the default JF Navs. I’ve waited four minutes before checking the iPad and still no joy. Thanks in advance for any help!
Hello Nathan,

This seems to be a classic question now, not to worry, we have a resolution for it. Since the JF Piper was purchased from the MSFS Marketplace (which take a bit of time to be updated), please send us an email at support@tdssim.com and we will get this problem sorted for you.
(03-19-2022, 09:44 PM)admin Wrote: Hello Nathan,

This seems to be a classic question now, not to worry, we have a resolution for it. Since the JF Piper was purchased from the MSFS Marketplace (which take a bit of time to be updated), please send us an email at support@tdssim.com and we will get this problem sorted for you.

Will do! Thanks for the prompt response. I love this product! It makes IFR approach modifications and ATIS acquisition while flying VR so much easier!
Thank you for your assistance, Nathan, we are glad that your problem got resolved and we ask if other customers are experiencing issues with Just Flight MSFS Marketplace products, to please contact us for a resolution.