This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to make the purchase but I did not understand everything
Bonjour,

Here is my problem:

I use the Kodiak 100 a lot and bought the GTN750 from PMS. And I am very disappointed with the product, already because of the obligation to pay navigraph cards (90€ per year) which is really exaggerated!
And the impossibility of having other cards.
And by a dizzying drop in FPS when I use the Gtn 750 in windowed mode, I go from 48 fps to 22-23!

1) does the TDS GTNXi make it possible to integrate maps of Europe (including France) or any other country where there is only the map of North America to follow our flights and make Pvols?

2) Can we integrate airport cards and know how?

3) do these maps appear superimposed on the map?

4) If I disable in Fs20 the Nxi G1000, so that it is compatible with Tds GTNxi what will be the functionalities or the problems
that I will encounter with the Kodiak 100?

5) I understood that I will be able to use Tds GTNxi, in windowed mode and I can deport it to another screen without losing FPS?

6) I saw on the site: the option of 14 days to be refunded if you are not satisfied with the product, for that I thank you, because without a demo it is impossible to know if the product will be perfectly usable with our material. In the event of a refund request, what is the deadline, please.

I thank you for your answers  Wink

Cordially
Hello,

We have answered your questions via PM.
As another user.. let me offer this:

For the Kodiak 100, you are best to stay with the WT G1000NXi, it is very good, and was updated only yesterday.

For airplanes that support the GTN750 in the panel, like the JustFlight Arrows or the Carenado C337, the TDS GTN is the best solution.

So, just like in real life... different airplanes, different avionics.