This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black screen on GPS
Good afternoon

For a few days the GPS has not worked for me, it has always done perfectly, but now when I start the TDSGTNxiflightsim.exe.
The screen is completely black (of course with the plane powered up and on).
from TDSGPSManager. I have reinstalled again, but everything is still the same.

Could you please tell me a solution?

I downloaded new manager version 1.0.07 however  does not run  when executing ¡¡¡
I have old 1.0.0.3, and it open and run  but , the reinstallation does not get something right

Thanks
Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXI, we are here to help.

The first step to try, is to confirm the black screen by starting the TDSGTNXiFlight Sim EXE from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed and to show the GTNXI 750 Window. Does it work there?

If not, please close it, then send us the log file located in Documents\TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt to support@tdssim.com

Thank you. Do not worry, we will get this problem solved, we always do!
Bonjour.
Depuis la mise à jour de la version 1.0.1.2, mon gtn ne s'allume plus ... L'écran reste noir, l'avion en marche biensur
(03-15-2022, 05:04 PM)Chuck73 Wrote: Bonjour.
Depuis la mise à jour de la version 1.0.1.2, mon gtn ne s'allume plus  ...   L'écran reste noir, l'avion en  marche biensur

Nous avons répondu à votre email.
(03-09-2022, 09:01 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXI, we are here to help.

The first step to try, is to confirm the black screen by starting the TDSGTNXiFlight Sim EXE from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed and to show the GTNXI 750 Window. Does it work there?

If not, please close it, then send us the log file located in Documents\TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt to support@tdssim.com

Hi there.
I am having the same issue. I'm trying to use the GPS on the new chancellor 414 but after turning the avionics only the AP and transponder come to live  THe GTN 750's (two) screens stay black.
I can use the GTN's on the pop up windows no problem. with MFSF on and also off.
Please help

Kind Regards
(05-09-2022, 07:22 PM)Guillo519 Wrote:

Hi there.
I am having the same issue. I'm trying to use the GPS on the new chancellor 414 but after turning the avionics only the AP and transponder come to live  THe GTN 750's (two) screens stay black.
I can use the GTN's on the pop up windows no problem. with MFSF on and also off.
Please help

Kind Regards

Hello,

When you select the FSW C414 from the Liveries, which livery do you select? You must select the GTNXI 750 option and not the old GTN 750, this would be the cause of the black screens. Please let us know hwo it goes.
(05-09-2022, 07:27 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 07:22 PM)Guillo519 Wrote:

Hi there.
Please help

Kind Regards

Hello,

When you select the FSW C414 from the Liveries, which livery do you select? You must select the GTNXI 750 option and not the old GTN 750, this would be the cause of the black screens. Please let us know hwo it goes.
i had initially selected the GTNXi 750 and that is when I discovered the problem.  I've tried the old GTN 750 to give it a shut and obviously it doesn't work
Thanks for the quick reply
Hello,

So you can confirm the black screens by selecting the GTNXi 750? If so, do you own any other TDS GTNXi VC Integrated add-ons? Does the standalone TDS GTNXi work?
Hi there.
This is the only Addon from TDS I own.
Now after uninstalling, reinstalling and removing the original folders created on installation somehow it decided to work. although when clicking buttons the process seems slow and there is a lag on each click.
I will continue troubleshooting but for now at least seems to be working

Thanks you for the quick replies and attention.

Kind Regards
We are glad that it works, for performance improvements, please read and follow the instructions in this thread:
http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-210.html