This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the Popup External View the Touchscreen is not functional
Hi,

When using the popup (activating by Right ALT and Left Click) in external view the touchscreen is not functional.
The touchscreen of the popup in the internal view is fully functional.

Can we have the touchscreen in the popup in external view functional (like it is in the internal view) ?
Or is this a limitation of FS2020 ?

Thanks,

Marc.
We think that this is a bug in MSFS related to pop-up windows, which we hope that they will fix as it affects all other add-ons that use pop-ups.
Resizing the window should alleviate this problem.
Thanks for your quick response.
I'll keep an eye on the buglist in the notes of the coming releases.
Keep up the good development work !
Cheers, Marc.
(03-06-2022, 01:11 PM)marcp3d Wrote: Hi,

When using the popup (activating by Right ALT and Left Click) in external view the touchscreen is not functional.
The touchscreen of the popup in the internal view is fully functional.

Can we have the touchscreen in the popup in external view functional (like it is in the internal view) ?
Or is this a limitation of FS2020 ?

Thanks,

Marc.

Can you please share a screenshot of a scenario where touch functionality on " the popup in the internal view is fully functional."?
I think I know what you mean, but not qute sure.

I am very intersted in Touch Screen functionality (in VR belive it or not ;-) I use VR but then pop the headset off to interaact with a hardare GPS, then slide back into VR; wokrs great with G1000 and GNS; so want to try this with GTN as well. But touch screen would need to work on the pop-up for this to make sense. Or else the app intself would need to allow 'stand alone' view to run alongside 'in game / in panel' view.

Thank you!
Michael
Michael,

I think that the best plan is to write to our Discord channel as we have a few customers running the GTNXi using VR and they can share their experience with you.