This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norton360 blocking install
TDS GTN750Nxi worked fine for the last two days.  Today Norton360 treated it as a virus (Heur.AdvMLB) deleted the program. I re downloaded and can't reinstall because Norton is quarantining it. Is this a false positive on Norton's end and should I have it ignored by my antivirus?  Thanks to anyone having the same issue and how to resolve.
Hello,

All our software components are checked by us before being uploaded, they do not contain any viruses and we have worked really hard to mitigate any potential virus threats by adhering to company signing policies. Unfortunately Norton still detects our software as a virus, so the solution is to set a general antivirus exception for the installation folder/required exes.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home...s/v3672136

Path to exclude:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE
(02-26-2022, 08:36 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

All our software components are checked by us before being uploaded, they do not contain any viruses and we have worked really hard to mitigate any potential virus threats by adhering to company signing policies. Unfortunately Norton still detects our software as a virus, so the solution is to set a general antivirus exception for the installation folder/required exes.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home...s/v3672136

Path to exclude:
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE

Thank you for the quick reply...I was thinking it was just a false positive on Norton's end.