This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I lighten the panel
Hi love the product but when I go to my VC, the panel it’s just so dim/dark and I can’t lighten it up. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong or help me to brighten the display as it’s almost un usable it’s so dim. 

Thx
Hi,

Had the same problem with default integrations for the Cessna 172 and C208

1) if you are using the Working Title GTNXi G1000 mod then delete it in content manager. It clashes with the GTNXi gauges.
2) In the GPS from the main menu hit System, then Backlight - adjust by clicking on the right arrow until you reach 100%

Hope this helps!
Thanks I’ve tried the back light but it doesn’t make difference as I had it to 100% and it didn’t make any difference.
Hello,

With which aircraft are you attempting this? Can you please post a screenshot?
Photo 
[attachment=78 Wrote:admin pid='911' dateline='1645893913']Hello,

(02-26-2022, 07:45 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

I’m using the default planes but the is Beechcroft bonanza 

Here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello, can you please post a better screenshot, it is barely visible in terms of resolution?
Is that the WT G1000 NXi PFD installed?
(02-27-2022, 10:21 PM)admin Wrote: Hello, can you please post a better screenshot, it is barely visible in terms of resolution?
Is that the WT G1000 NXi PFD installed?

Sorry is this better 

It’s just very dark in that I can barely even see it
Is that the WT G1000 NXi PFD installed? If it is, can you please temporarily uninstall the WT G1000 NXI and try again?