This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN Freeze Just Flight Turbo Arrow
I made 3 consecutive flights and after 15 to 20 minutes the gtn froze. nothing works anymore.

The first 2 in the Arrow tablet I selected the default gps the GPS 530 does not work either.
My last flight after 30 minutes The gtn 750 and 650 are more functional but the GPS 530 yes.

Thanks for your help.
I'm not surprised... I uninstalled it.
Hello,
Are you able to replicate this issue or was it a one time event?
I fixed the lag by setting "Max Frame Rate" in the NVidia Control Panel to 30 fps (previously it was uncapped)... now it's a very smooth experience!

The GTNXi is great! Well done TDS!
I had a similar freezing problem which was caused by starting FRAPS midflight. Very easy to replicate; strat FRAPS GTN freezes.
I could fix it midflight by switching to GPS 530 (it was still working OK), killing the TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE process, then starting it manually again.
The splash screen came up, I selected the GTN 750 from the tablet again and it was working again.
Thank you, zoltar, unfortunately the TDS GTNXi does not work well with FRAPS, there is a conflict between them for priority and it can cause all sorts of problems.