This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats
I updated Garmin to the latest version (20.20) and also downloaded the latest version of TDS. Everything works fine, it's a rainbow. Today it is already among the best addons and a few more things will become the best. I had no performance impact (stuck at 31 FPS 4K) and everything works fine. The sound bug is also gone, stereo works now.. Waiting for a future weather radar and more compatible planes.
A nice purchase on my part. Greetings from Brazil.

[Image: 3FKDTub.jpeg]
Hello, we would like to thank you for taking your time to write this beautiful message and for believing in us! It is nice to hear such appreciation words!

While development is tough sometimes and bugs do appear, we are committed to solving them and working with our customers so they can get the best possible experience with our software!
I can also attest to the fact that your outstanding support and quickness of response has been second to none for me!!! You have helped me from the beginning with installation issue and got me up and running very quickly so thank you very much for your dedication and continued support!!! Don C
Thank you, McCloud9, we are glad that we got the problems solved and we hope that you will enjoy the TDS GTNXi!