This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS GTNXi: Failed finding GTNXi Pc Trainer!
I tried to install the TDS GTNXi several times now even with antivirus deactivated and keep getting Failed finding GTNXi PC Trainer. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Randy H.
Hello Randy,

With the TDS GTNXi and MSFS closed, please do this:

Please make sure that you have only the Aviation PC Trainers.

After the installation has completed, please install the GTNXI PC Trainer component
Thanks I no longer receive that message. Sim is up and running with the Just flight Piper Arrow III but the screen remains black. When I hold the right mouse button down the screens come on but when i release the button the screens shut off. I also use discord.
Hello,

Which version of the TDS GTNXi did you install and when did you install it? Please use the latest TDS GPS Manager version 1.0.0.7 from the My Account section of this website and reinstall to be sure that you have the latest version.
Are you running the VC Relay mod as well?
The latest version is installed from my accounts off of the TDS website (version 1.0.1.2). The Just Flight Piper Arrow is integration is done using the on board tablet in the plane.
With the standalone TDS GTNXi exe started from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed, can you use/see the GTNXi 750?
The screen remains black with the TDS desktop shortcut with MSFS closed.
Ok, this means that the PC Trainer is not starting. Can you please email us the contents of the TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt log file located under Documents? Email: support@tdssim.com
I have sent the email containing the file.