This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck Knob VC Black Square King Air And TDS GTNxi
Just bought the product yesterday and added it to my Black Square BE350 and Black Bird PC6T.  Well done addon and I have been enjoying it, a bit spendy, but worth it if I can get a few issue worked out.  So hopefully these forums are a good place to reach out and ask for help.

1st Issue....
In the King Air, when I manipulate and push the knobs (Upper Left and Lower right knobs), I will consistently get the following message with a loss of functionality of the knobs, where they will remain in the stuck inward position and I will not have access to the push functionality to use the page change.  Any workaround or fixes?

[Image: sTfUd4k]
https://imgur.com/a/sTfUd4k

2nd Issue...
After using the link posted on the TDS site to add the GTNxi to the PC6T, I noticed that when I select back to the 530/430 in the blackbird ipad configuration screen, that the GTNxi remains on the virtual panel overlapping the 530 and 430.  So the switch from the "Blank panel" (GTNxi) option back to the 530/430 option isn't working.  The only way to get the other option back is to uninstall the mod to put the GTNxi on the porter.   If there was a workaround or fix for this, that would be great.

Cheers.
Hello,

Thank you for the nice words on the TDS GTNXi Pro, we appreciate them.

After looking over the reported issues, here are our findings.
We can confirm the Black Square KingAir bug with the FMS push knob, as well as the volume knob. As 3d model code is handled by the aircraft add-on developer, we have forwarded this bug request with technical details to the developers, which are great and always resolve the problem quickly. We suggest following up with them at the JustFlight forums.

In regards to the PC6, the way that the PC6 has been designed is without support for hot swapping avionics, because of this, mods have to be created for GPS units, which cause such issues. We have a full SDK avaialble and all GPS providers have the ability for hot swapping, but this decision has been made by the aircraft add-on developer and we have no choice on the matter.
Thank you for your reply.. Following up with "Just Flight".
The KingAir knob stuck bug will be fixed in a future update, in the meantime, an interim fix has been posted:
https://community.justflight.com/topic/6...lang=en-US

As always, we would like to thank Black Square and JustFlight for the professionalism and the prompt response to thee matter!
Thank you