This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP not following heading
Hello,

I got a very frustrating issue I can’t figure out with the tdsi. I installed it over a brand new msfs installation without mods beside the official ones. 

Since  then I noticed I can’t have horizontal navigation anymore despite the indicators saying otherwise.
Vertical navigation is working as intended.

I noticed even the g1000 got that issue now.

For context, I tested the sim and my kits before installing tdsi and all AP were behaving properly. 

Removing the tdsi doesn’t change anything…

I am a bit at lost here…

Thanks for your inputs!

Eric
Hello Eric,

Can you please give us more details and show us some screenshots of the issue?

Witch which aircraft is the problem exhibiting.
Please note: the TDS GTNXi should not be used with G1000 NXi aircraft, as this would cause a conflict such as the one described above.

If the TDS GTNXi was removed, then there is absolutely no way for our software to interact with the autopilot, so something odd is going on, but unrelated to the TDS GTNXi.
Msfs is currently reinstalling (out of frustration and hardware issue mitigation if any)but I had that issue with the steam bonanza for example (black square) and the 172 steam from msf.
When hdg or nav mod is engages, the plane start veering out of control (like banking > 45 degrees ).
Hello,

Please note that you can not use the TDS GTNXi with the default GNS 530/430, as in the C172 from Steam, so you have to disable the GNS via Lvars (as described in this forum, please use the search function)

For the Black Square Bonanza, you need to make sure that the GTNXi is selected as the GPS navigator in the VC. All should work well.
It was selected and functional. Anyway I’m reinstalling the full stack and keep you informed.
Thanks for your support Smile