This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance Conflict HW Acc GPU Scheduling
Thanks for the reply.
I've only done one test where my fps went from 168fps on 4K to less than 70fps.

While I can normally dial my fps down to 60 or even 30fps (to experiment) and still get a smooth ride, the 70fps with the TDS750 in the BlackSquare KingAir 350 was extremely jittery and unflyable as well as frequently going to a black empty screen.

I'm running a Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero with I9-13900K and RTX 4090 so stutters and low frame rates are a thing of the past for me.

DLSS is here to stay for me and it's too much hassle remembering to toggle GPU Hardware Acceleration on and off, but it's sad not to be able to use aircraft with the TDS750 so hopefully, one day things will improve enough for it to be useable again.

Thanks again for your reply and keep up the good work there.

Regards Kym

Messages In This Thread
RE: Performance Conflict HW Acc GPU Scheduling - by OzzyKym - 03-16-2023, 03:49 PM