This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTN in VC very laggy on Just Flight Turbo Arrow
Hi,

Of course.

I did some tests and now noticed what (at least for me) makes a very noticeable impact.
I tried to repeat the same flight using the just flight warrior II from the same airfield, same weather (just using restart after each flight).
First with the default GPS 100, then with the TDS with no FLP loaded, then a third time with a FLP loaded (just a direct to another field).
I do see some stutters compared to the GPS 100 with no flight plan loaded (every 5 to 10 seconds), but these are rather light. When I do load a FLP I get significant stutters, also every 5 to 10 seconds, but now really causing significant lag and black parts of the screen (I'm using VR btw). In between these stutters it seems rather smooth (and my FPS counter gives a normal readout).

My system is not super fast but with my settings tuned down enough under normal circumstances I do get a rather stable 30-40 FPS (again using VR)

Windows 10 Home 19043
Core I7-5930K overclocked to 4.4GHz (hyperthreading off)
32 GB memory (CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4)
Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe
GPU 1080TI (overclocked)

Hope this helps!

Best regards, Marcel

Messages In This Thread
RE: GTN in VC very laggy on Just Flight Turbo Arrow - by mfransen69 - 03-13-2022, 01:40 AM