The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTNXi 750 Pop-Up / Air Manager Question
Hello all,

I searched for answers to the following questions and was not able to locate answers.

I am using my GTNXi 750 as a pop-up using right alt-click and then moving it to an external touch screen that is also running Air Manger.  Thus far I have shrunk the size of the Air Manager window with my instruments on it to a size that allows me to add the pop-up GTN window to the same monitor over to the side of the shrunken Air Manager window.  I must use my mouse to interact with the GTN yet it works relatively well.  The only problem is when I want to interact with the Direct-To function of the GTN.  Since there is no bezel on the pop-up window I have to clumsily mouse to the main sim window and interact with the direct-to button there.  So my questions are:

1) Is there a way to include a bezel with a functional "Direct-to" button around the pop-up window?

2) Has anybody been able to integrate the GTNXi into Air Manager and make the interface touchable on a touch screen including the bezel with "home" and "Direct-to" buttons.

Thanks,

Kyle Lemon

Messages In This Thread
GTNXi 750 Pop-Up / Air Manager Question - by Kylemon - 04-12-2023, 11:48 PM