This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window Mode…Running Milviz C-310
I find the best solution if you intend to use the GTNXi in an external screen is to not use VC integration at all (start the sim without the tds gauge folder in your community folder). That's how I use it with my setup and have no issues whatsoever.

Then again, I also have an external cockpit setup with all my instruments on external touch screens (using Air Manager), so this may not be an ideal solution for you.

Messages In This Thread
Window Mode…Running Milviz C-310 - by Rudym01 - 06-07-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Window Mode…Running Milviz C-310 - by Crunchmeister - 06-08-2022, 07:41 PM