This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely unusable in Milviz
(05-17-2022, 11:31 PM)admin Wrote: Hello,

It is totally understood. Thank you for your screenshot, it does indeed look fine now.

To pop-up the VC integrated gauge you can use the right ALT key + left mouse click on the VC gauge, please let us know how this works.

Did you disable GPU Hardware Scheduling and reboot the PC?

I'm brand new to the forums here and a new TDS GTNXi customer so perhaps this is the correct place to post since I am experiencing the same very low framerates in the Milviz 310R.  In the Milviz plane when I have any other nav config (e.g. GNS530) enabled I get 70+ fps but the instance I select GTNXi (dual screen) I get 20 fps and the plane becomes unusable.

Since this was a posted a while ago is this a known issue with a necessary workaround?  I didn't quite understand the post above about Windows defender.  I should note that the GTNXi in the Sting S4 has no problems and I noticed a post on discord about the flysimware 414 having a similar issue (very poor performance with dual screens).  

Thanks for any help.

Messages In This Thread
Completely unusable in Milviz - by dpld - 05-17-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Completely unusable in Milviz - by dpld - 05-17-2022, 11:28 PM
RE: Completely unusable in Milviz - by WasabiDadSFO - 06-26-2022, 05:23 AM