This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATC problem with annoying solution
when I get into the cockpit and switch on battery/avonics, Com 1 is always 124.850 and Com 2 136.975.
Then I enter the freq. for ground control LICJ 121.625 and click on taxi clearance to the runway - now I hear and see nothing of the clearance, only after a few seconds my confirmation is displayed and as soon as I click on it I also hear it. If I now click through all GPS options on the tablet and back to the TDS GTNXi, I also hear and see the clearance for take-off again (119.050). If I had already clicked through all the GPS options before the taxi clearance, I would also have heard the clearance from ground control!!!!
And it doesn't matter whether I take off in LOAV/LOWW/EDDM or in LICJ - if I want to hear the ATC I have to click through all the GPS options on the tablet first......
Today I switched to Win 11, but nothing has changed----

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Messages In This Thread
ATC problem with annoying solution - by JazzBird - 05-12-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: ATC problem with annoying solution - by JazzBird - 05-18-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: ATC problem with annoying solution - by JT59 - 01-02-2023, 09:24 PM