The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPS mode not working ( again)
I had a previous post regarding the just flight Arrow where I couldn't get the autopilot to follow the gps.
I have also tried this in the C414 and the same problem. It works with heading mode in the settings, but not with nav mode.
When I select the gps mode in goes into standby mode ( lower box ) in the autopilot and rol mode remains active. When I change to heading mode in the settings, the heading mode goes into the active ( top box ) on the autopilot and the gps remains in the standby, and it will track the gps path .

I downloaded the PMS GTN to try it and it works as normal. e.g. the GPS shows in the active box and it tracks the gps, so it is only an issue with the TDS GTN. I seem to be the only one having this problem.

I have deleted all autopilot settings in the sim, but it makes no difference. ( looking for a conflict ). I am using the alpha and bravo .

** update ** the problem appears to be with the garmin trainer. If I run it from the start menu, it initialises and then closes down. I think the TDS GTN is unable to read the trainer. You may remember that you had to manually install the garmin trainer for me when the TDS first came out. It worked fine in standalone, before the cockpit intergration ( 1.0.1.2 ) version came out. There appears to be something in my laptop blocking the trainer from running. I has access through the windows defender firewall. The program Aviation_Trainer_Launcher.exe will start and shut down after about 10 seconds.

Messages In This Thread
GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-05-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-06-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by bpieke - 04-05-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by petejohno - 04-07-2022, 01:58 AM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by Rymrks - 04-06-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: GPS mode not working ( again) - by Rymrks - 04-08-2022, 04:23 PM