This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS!
(03-26-2022, 04:09 PM)razalom Wrote: Its a great plane and the 750Xi works well it. I am wondering though as it has 2 displays in the plane is there a copy info from 1 750 to the other without having to manually set up a Flightplan in both?

I don't have the plane yet, but I'm guessing by other posts Admin made here it is probably a separate indepdendent unit - not a copy. Having said that - creating a flight plan 3 times (in sim, in GPS 1 and in GPS 2 is not as bad as I initially though it would be becaause you can save flight plans in "library". If anything, I find myself acutally doing flight plans now Smile . I typically start with sim, then repalicated somethign created there with SkyVector, and finally create a copy of that (now that I know if airways are involved) in GPS 1 and then in GPS 2 (saving to libarary both times, outiside of sim). A bit extra time, but makes the whole proecess more methodical.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flysimware has released the Cessna 414AW Chancellor for MSFS! - by michael.chomiczewski@gmail.com - 03-26-2022, 06:40 PM