This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Audio for Default ATC.
Yeah, I took a look into SimBrief and you have to be a real-world pilot to understand all that stuff. All to just get a flight plan loaded so I can use in-game ATC along with what is displayed on the GTN? No thanks. Like I said, $50.00 binned.

I don't want to diminish the effort put into this product as it certainly is realistic. For me, it's just too complex at the moment. I'll dabble with it to try and understand it better, but this is a lot of information for a noob to figure out. Perhaps a video series would help? Reading a 600 page Garmin manual to come to grips with this may/may not garner positive results due to specific and sometimes unknown limitations. If you created some videos specific as to how to use this product with MSFS2020, it may help a bit for users like me. Just an idea. Sorry to be blunt.

This app may be useful for real pilots, but it is nowhere near friendly enough for the casual MSFS2020 user like me that wants to learn more about how to build a flight plan using the GTN. That's why I bought this over the competitor's offering. Sorry for not being astute enough to understand all this stuff, but when massive blockers that were not mentioned in the marketing material present themselves, it causes problems. Maybe I'll revisit this software later when the integration is more complete with MSFS2020. If that ever happens. For now, it is unusable IMO for a noob like me. Your falling back on forum threads where these things are mentioned is underhanded IMO. Are your customers supposed to read entire forums to know the limitations of software they are purchasing? I think not. Those limitations should be front and center and you know it. Nowhere did any marketing that I recall state that flight plans created in-sim would not work with this. I've uninstalled it as it does not suit what I was looking for. You got my 50 bucks. Congrats!

Messages In This Thread
No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-26-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by adminOwner2 - 02-26-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-27-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by adminOwner2 - 02-27-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-27-2022, 05:58 AM