The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Audio for Default ATC.
I'm really not feeling this software. Nothing but problems since I installed it. For one, I have lost ATC comms in the sim. Even when no flight plan is asetup in the GTN. I can hear the radio clicks, but no messages. Secondly, the GTN650 goes black several minutes into flight, but not always. This is in the JustFlight Arrow II Turbo. Then finding out all the things that don't work AFTER purchase like flight plans created in the GTN do not link with in-game ATC. As a total noob to the GTN, I can say this is not user friendly at all. It's frustrating more than anything else.

Is there a guide on how to use this software within MSFS2020? The TDS guide only focuses on installation. That was marginal at best as i was presented with all kinds of screens that weren't in the TDS install guide. If you have no idea how to read charts, or use the GTN for that matter, where do you go to learn? Throw in the issues with sim integration and I'm more than likely going to bin this as a $50.00 loss. I think the expectation here is that you have to know how to use charts and the GTN itself for the product to be useful, which is fine, but for a new user, there's no start point of reference to get you going. You're pretty much on your own.

Messages In This Thread
No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-26-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by adminOwner2 - 02-26-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-27-2022, 12:10 AM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by adminOwner2 - 02-27-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: No Audio for Default ATC. - by Bananimal - 02-27-2022, 05:58 AM