TDS Sim Software Forums
GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup (/thread-679.html)

GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - thatdfwspotter - 04-05-2023

I recently purchased the tds gtn and I am having issues with the product. Could somebody please help me.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - adminOwner2 - 04-05-2023

Hello,

We will gladly help you, but you will need to let us know of the problem that you are experiencing, please give us as many details as you can.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - thatdfwspotter - 04-05-2023

(04-05-2023, 04:19 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

We will gladly help you, but you will need to let us know of the problem that you are experiencing, please give us as many details as you can.
Well when I try to use it in for example to black square baron I have selected the correct instrument from the switches but when I go to power on the aircraft it just has a black screen it is connected I check on the TDS GTNXI flight sim software and I has a green status symbol. and says connected to flight sim but when I try to flick any of the knobs or try to attempt to click the volume/power knob it doesn't do anything. I tried to look at past posted but didn't really understand, thanks.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - adminOwner2 - 04-05-2023

Thank you for the information, let's take this one step at a time.

With MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi Flight Sim from the desktop shortcut then click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Additionally, do you have any Honeycomb hardware?

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - thatdfwspotter - 04-05-2023

(04-05-2023, 04:55 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Thank you for the information, let's take this one step at a time.

With MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi Flight Sim from the desktop shortcut then click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?

Additionally, do you have any Honeycomb hardware?

Yes I do have honeycomb hardware I can't start the software right now I'm at school... But When I tried last night to load the GTNxi from the software with msfs closed it did not turn on. But I'm trying to get someone at home to do it.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - adminOwner2 - 04-06-2023

Hello,

Do you have FRAPS installed? Please let us know if the TDS GTNXi turns on with MSFS closed.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - thatdfwspotter - 04-07-2023

(04-06-2023, 06:17 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: Hello,

Do you have FRAPS installed? Please let us know if the TDS GTNXi turns on with MSFS closed.

No I don't have FRAPS installed and the GTNXi does not turn on with msfs closed.

RE: GTN750Xi not turning on after plane startup - adminOwner2 - 04-07-2023

In that case, with the TDS GTNXi closed, please provide us with the log file from My Documents called: TDSGTNXiExeLog.txt
We will need it via email at: support@tdssim.com and please make references to this post.

Not to worry, we will help you resolve the problem so you can enjoy the purchased software.