TDS Sim Software Forums
TDSGTNServices.dll install error - Printable Version

+- TDS Sim Software Forums (http://www.forum.tdssim.com)
+-- Forum: TDS Sim Software (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: TDS GTNXi Flight Simulator (http://www.forum.tdssim.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: TDSGTNServices.dll install error (/thread-36.html)

Pages: 1 2

TDSGTNServices.dll install error - drsinder - 06-03-2021

TDSGTNServices.dll install error

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - adminOwner2 - 06-03-2021

Hello,

Sorry that you are having problems installing the TEDS GTNXi, do not worry, we will get this problem solved.

Can you please post the contents of the installation log file located in Documents\TDSGPSManager.txt

Thank you.

We have amended our file checking procedure and we think that this error has been resolved. Can you please redownload from the TDS GPS Manager, the installation should work without an error.

Please let us know how it goes. Thank you.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - drsinder - 06-03-2021

That's fixed it.

We are glad that you got it fixed, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - johnbla - 06-06-2021

Just got this dreaded error. The only way I fixed it as to turn off my Windows Defender and I had an exclusion as per my attached screenie. I fear it may come back. Any suggestions to prevent this? Thanks in advance.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - adminOwner2 - 06-06-2021

Hello,

We are actively working on fixing this issue on our end, as soon as we have something, we will let you know. In the meantime, we suggest an antivirus exception, as you have shown. The antivirus exception is permanent and we will not cause subsequent warnings or problems.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - drsinder - 06-06-2021

This is back for me as well.  The gps crashed on start up and then failed to start.  So I uninstalled, rebooted, and attempted to install again.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - adminOwner2 - 06-07-2021

Hello drsinder,

Did you manage to resolve the problem? If not, can you please post the latest log files located in Documents?
Did you add a general antivirus exception for the installation folder of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim exe? We can assist you if needed.

We are actively working on a permanent solution, as soon as we have news, we will post in this forum.

RE: TDSGTNServices.dll install error - drsinder - 06-08-2021

(06-07-2021, 08:49 AM)admin Wrote: Hello drsinder,

Did you manage to resolve the problem? If not, can you please post the latest log files located in Documents?
Did you add a general antivirus exception for the installation folder of the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim exe? We can assist you if needed.

We are actively working on a permanent solution, as soon as we have news, we will post in this forum.

Not resolved.  I have excluded the install dir.  I've also turned off the virus protection.