TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: TDS GTN XI750 not showing up in the sim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need some help please.  I recently ran out of space on my drive and installed a new storage.  I had to re-install the MSFS 2020 sim 4 times to get it working again.  Now I have lost the GTN 750 XI nav that I had installed.  Each time I launch the GPS manager it says the product is installed but it's not showing up in the sim.  I can get the stand alone to light up and it recognizes my name.  100% TAWS failure each time on it is different, but I run it in the sim and not standalone.  I'm not using any honeycomb products but I do run ThrustMaster.  Any ideas on how I can get back to running normally as this is the final item to restore my system.  Many thanks!
Hello,

To resolve the TAWS errors, please change the TDS GTNXi Interface, Settings tab from TAWS-A to TAWS-B.

In addition, which aircraft are you using to test in MSFS as a VC integrated?
Does the TDS GTNXi enter in "gauge mode" (as shown in the TDS GTNXi Interface when inside MSFS and with the aircraft loaded).

In addition, do you have the MSFS Community folder WASM gauge: tds-gtnxi-gauge ? Please make sure to reinstall the

Not to worry, we will resolve this issue, we always do!
(01-17-2024, 03:20 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

To resolve the TAWS errors, please change the TDS GTNXi Interface, Settings tab from TAWS-A to TAWS-B.

In addition, which aircraft are you using to test in MSFS as a VC integrated?
Does the TDS GTNXi enter in "gauge mode" (as shown in the TDS GTNXi Interface when inside MSFS and with the aircraft loaded).

In addition, do you have the MSFS Community folder WASM gauge: tds-gtnxi-gauge ? Please make sure to reinstall the

Not to worry, we will resolve this issue, we always do!

Thanks for the fast response. I am presently trying to link it to the caranedo products, but I also use the A2A Commanche and other single engine and turbo props. It used to work across the board of airplanes I use, but now it still doesn't seem to be recognized now. I switched the settings to TAWS B, which fixed the failure I had been receiving, but the last message may have been cut off in regard to the reinstall. I have no idea what the WASM gauge is so I likely do not have it. I feel as if I am close to making it connect but not quite there yet.
Hello,

Please access the MSFS Community folder, inside it, do you have this package: tds-gtnxi-gauge ?