TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: MSFS Flight plan from main menu not loading into 750 gps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this is a known thing, but for some reason on my system im not seeing the flight plan chosen from the main menu of msfs, i swear in the past it would show up when you loaded the flight?
Hello,

At this moment, the TDS GTNXi does not interfere with the MSFS flight plan, so it is unable to read a flight plan created from within MSFS.
(12-04-2023, 12:32 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

At this moment, the TDS GTNXi does not interfere with the MSFS flight plan, so it is unable to read a flight plan created from within MSFS.

Is there any way to import a flight plan in general (saved file etc) ?  I was under the impression at least files maybe?
Yes, this is certainly possible, this is described in detail in the TDS GTNXi manual, we suggest reviewing it. The file format is GFP and these can be exported from LittleNavMap/SimBrief and recently from Navigraph Charts as well.
(12-05-2023, 09:54 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is certainly possible, this is described in detail in the TDS GTNXi manual, we suggest reviewing it. The file format is GFP and these can be exported from LittleNavMap/SimBrief and recently from Navigraph Charts as well.

I gave this a try and export a plan from navigraph to gfp, but i'm getting an error in the tds:  flight plan contains unknown waypoints and is locked

My route is pretty simple, 1s5 to kykm, nothing in between.
Hello,

Both waypoints are in the TDS GTNXi database, so this should work. Can you please email us the GFP file to: support@tdssim.com?

Thank you.
(12-14-2023, 11:58 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Both waypoints are in the TDS GTNXi database, so this should work. Can you please email us the GFP file to: support@tdssim.com?

Thank you.

Sorry on the delay, i sent the file
Hello,

Here is the resolution, hopefully it will help others. Smaller airports in the USA, are depicted in the GTNXi without the "K" as the airport designator, so removing the "K" from the GFP file will solve the problem.