TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Blackscreen inside the Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear TDS team,

after reinstallation of MSFS, my GTN 750 doesn´t work, in the Installation-progress i have first the problem (see picture below) 

after push the Button exit it sais: 
Failed Installing PC Trainer Dependecy! Current Version: Desired Version 20.30.8 

Start of the application with admin goes to the same issue
Hello,

Please start the base Aviation Trainer Launcher, this is the first program that you have installed, from there navigate to the Version Manager tab, then scroll down until you find:

GTNXi PC Trainer V20.30.8

Select install. Please let us know how it goes.
Same problem, when i start the GTN 750 without gauge mode it works perfekt, only in the aircraft´s i had a blackscreen
(09-02-2023, 10:31 PM)paddy804 Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem, when i start the GTN 750 without gauge mode it works perfekt, only in the aircraft´s i had a blackscreen

Hello,

Can you confirm that you are in gauge mode when inside MSFS? If the answer is yes, then it means that the TDS GTNXI has installed correctly and is communicating properly with MSFS.

Please check the avionics bus switch to be ON. Do you have any external Honeycomb hardware?
Quick edit:

this problem is only in the A2A Commanche