TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: A2A Comanche 250 with TDS GTNXi Support!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The A2A Comanche 250 (Accu-Sim) has been released for MSFS and features TDS GTNXi for the GTN750Xi in the Virtual Cockpit!

The A2A Comanche has been developed with Accu-Sim 2.0, an innovative technology specifically created for A2A aircraft, offering an unprecedented level of realism.

The TDS GTNXi transforms the A2A Comanche 250 by adding the modern GPS navigator feel to a great classic.

Update 09.08.2023:
Version 1.0.2.8 of the TDS GTNXi includes the correctly functioning fuel flow for the A2A Comanche!

More information and to purchase the A2A Comanche can be found here:
https://a2asimulations.com/product/accu-...nche-msfs/

[Image: a2acomanche.jpg]
Version 1.0.2.8 of the TDS GTNXi includes the correctly functioning fuel flow for the A2A Comanche!

Please make sure to update to version 1.0.2.8 by using the TDS GPS Manager!
Hi, I cant get either the A2A PA24 or the Justflight PA28 to follow a GPS flight that I have created in LNM and imported into the TDS GTN750Xi. It use to work just fine on both a/c (same route) but now it will not couple with the pink line. To simplify things just in case its the export from LNM that is causing the problem I set up a Direct To nearest airport. It creates the route but the aircraft totally ignores it!!

PS: the GTN750i CDI is switched to GPS

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

As a matter of interest these are my file locations
TDS install 
C:\FS2020\Utilities\TDSGTNXi\TDSGPSManager.exe (version 1.0.2.8)
Install location 
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE.exe

Garmin location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Trainers
C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers

MSFS 2020 
C:\FS2020\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge
(08-13-2023, 02:50 PM)dryfly52 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I cant get either the A2A PA24 or the Justflight PA28 to follow a GPS flight that I have created in LNM and imported into the TDS GTN750Xi. It use to work just fine on both a/c (same route) but now it will not couple with the pink line. To simplify things just in case its the export from LNM that is causing the problem I set up a Direct To nearest airport. It creates the route but the aircraft totally ignores it!!

PS: the GTN750i CDI is switched to GPS

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

As a matter of interest these are my file locations
TDS install 
C:\FS2020\Utilities\TDSGTNXi\TDSGPSManager.exe (version 1.0.2.8)
Install location 
C:\ProgramData\TDS\GTNXi\FlightSimEXE\TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE.exe

Garmin location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Trainers
C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers

MSFS 2020 
C:\FS2020\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge

Hello,

Please create a new thread with this problem, after running a test with a simple DTO without any flight plan import from LNM.