TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Installation Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed everything correctly I believe but when I go into the aircraft which support the TDS GTNXi it doesn't show there. Would anyone have any idea what I've done wrong or a step maybe I left out to fix this. Thanks for your help guys!
(07-11-2023, 10:40 PM)TexasStar15 Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed everything correctly I believe but when I go into the aircraft which support the TDS GTNXi it doesn't show there. Would anyone have any idea what I've done wrong or a step maybe I left out to fix this. Thanks for your help guys!

Depending on the aircraft.. There's a knob or button on the dash you need to turn.. Or in the planes tablet to enable it...
(07-11-2023, 11:39 PM)Wingrider Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2023, 10:40 PM)TexasStar15 Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed everything correctly I believe but when I go into the aircraft which support the TDS GTNXi it doesn't show there. Would anyone have any idea what I've done wrong or a step maybe I left out to fix this. Thanks for your help guys!

Depending on the aircraft.. There's a knob or button on the dash you need to turn.. Or in the planes tablet to enable it...

Yes I'm aware of that but thanks. I had it working, reinstalled MSFS last week and now it's not working, can't figure it out Sad
When I start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut, then click on the GTN750Xi button, the screen lights up and shows the GTNXi as working but doesn't in any of the aircraft.
Got it, not really sure how but it's working again!
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!