TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: TDS GTNXi Graphics Glitch in Cockpit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased and downloaded this last night with the most current software versions. Unfortunately, the bezel texture is incorrect. This is the Just Flight Arrow III. The Carenado Mooney M20 looks the same. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times. 
Thanks for any help you can provide. 

[attachment=277]
Hello,

We aree sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

In regards to the texturing issue, this seems like a corrupt aircraft installation that happens extremely rarely. We only handle the gauge part, the 3d model/textures are handled by the aircraft developer, so there is no help by reinstalling the TDS GTNXi, but the actual aircraft that has problems.

We suggest re downloading a new installer of the aircraft and reinstalling as an administrator, of course, uninstalling the aircraft first and confirming a complete uninstall manually by deleting the aircraft installation folder.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(07-11-2023, 08:22 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

We aree sorry to hear that you are having problems, we are here to help.

In regards to the texturing issue, this seems like a corrupt aircraft installation that happens extremely rarely. We only handle the gauge part, the 3d model/textures are handled by the aircraft developer, so there is no help by reinstalling the TDS GTNXi, but the actual aircraft that has problems.

We suggest re downloading a new installer of the aircraft and reinstalling as an administrator, of course, uninstalling the aircraft first and confirming a complete uninstall manually by deleting the aircraft installation folder.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for responding. Reloading did the trick. I'm going to have to reinstall all of my TDS-compatible aircraft, but it's not that big of a deal.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!