TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Missing File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following message when I tried to reinstall  the TDS GTNXi software; TheSim\AppData\local\temp\1482d5c1-002e-4e75-bbe27-0b62716a868e.gtim is missing.  Can you help me with this?  Can I put this file back or should I completely remove and reinstall MS Flight sim and then reinstall the TDS GTNXXXXi software?
Hello,

There is no need to uninstall/reinstall anything.

With the TDS GPS Manager closed, start the base Aviation Trainers program that you have installed, access the Version Manager tab, then scroll down until you find "GTN Xi 20.30.8" and click on install.

Then you can open the TDS GPS Manager and continue installing the TDS GTNXI Flight Sim V1.0.2.7

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(07-06-2023, 05:48 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

There is no need to uninstall/reinstall anything.

With the TDS GPS Manager closed, start the base Aviation Trainers program that you have installed, access the Version Manager tab, then scroll down until you find "GTN Xi  20.30.8" and click on install.

Then you can open the TDS GPS Manager and continue installing the TDS GTNXI Flight Sim V1.0.2.7

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
Hi,

That fixed my problem, thanks for your help.  Smile