TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Black GTN Screens on C414AW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having the black screen problem with the C414AW with the GTNXi 750 livery.  The screens are on the aircraft dash, but they are black.  I had intermittent problems before but now after updates to TDS,  my GEForce 2060 Super GPU and C414AW, the screens are black.  I did not see any warning in the log files, but then again I am not sure what to look for there.  Can anyone help.
Hello Greg,

Let's run this in a step by step manner, can you start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed? Then click on the GTN750Xi button, please let us know if the screen lights up.

Do you run external hardware? Maybe the avionics bus (switch) is set to off?
(06-28-2023, 10:18 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Greg,

Let's run this in a step by step manner, can you start the TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed? Then click on the GTN750Xi button, please let us know if the screen lights up.

Do you run external hardware? Maybe the avionics bus (switch) is set to off?

Thank you for your response.  The GTNXi ran fine from the desktop and worked with the C414AW even integrating with the autopilot.  I decided to try a different livery that also included the GTNXi.  To my surprise that worked.  Now all of the TDS GTNXi liveries work properly,  including the one that originally failed.
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXI.