TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: TDS GTNXi New Databases for V1.0.2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are pleased to announce the release of the TDS GTNXi Version 1.0.2.6!

This version contains newer databases, up to cycle 2211, for Navigation, Charts as well as Basemap, Obstacle, SafeTaxi.

We hope that all customers will enjoy the much awaited database update!

Installation instructions:

The new databases are part of the Aviation Trainer Launcher V3.6.4.0, so please make sure to update to the latest version.

To update, start the Aviation Trainer Launcher, access the Version Manager tab, make sure to press the "Check for Updates" button, then "Update" to the latest Aviation Trainer Launcher.
Alternatively you can use the TDS GPS Manager and Update to the Aviation Trainer Launcher V3.6.4.0

[Image: TDSGTNXiDBV1026.jpg]
so glad i worked out how to get the latest Nav database!
I see a version 1.0.2.7 available, yet unannounced.  Should I update to that? It appears 1.0.2.6 is no longer an option, so I'll try 1.0.2.7.
(07-24-2023, 03:10 PM)Truespirit Wrote: [ -> ]I see a version 1.0.2.7 available, yet unannounced.  Should I update to that?  It appears 1.0.2.6 is no longer an option, so I'll try 1.0.2.7.

Hello,

Version 1.0.2.7 has some minor bug fixes which could change, related to the FSW C414. Yes, you can update to it.