TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: MSFS crashing with version 3.6.0 - VR HP Reverb G2 V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crashes ramdomly in VR since version 3.6.0.  I had no problems with previous versions but the installer does not let me re-install an older version.
No more crash after complete uninstall.

System : PRO Z690, i7-12700, GTX3080, 64Gb RAM, HP Reverb G2 V2

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: GTN-2023-05-10.png]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: GTN-2023-05-12.png]" />
Hello CoachGG,

When do these crashes occur?

For those who have issues with the GTNXi V20.30.8, you can always revert to version 20.20.13:

From the Aviation Trainer Launcher, uninstall V20.30.8 of the GTNXi PC Trainer and install V20.20.13.

There is no need to downgrade the main TDS GTNXi package, version 1.0.2.5 will work just fine. Just attempt a test by downgrading the GTNXi PC Trainer component.
(05-14-2023, 10:37 PM)Raller Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing with me.

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-713.html

Hello,

Reading your post and your message, you have stated that you are getting crashes only when ending the flight, yet in this post you state that you are getting the same problems as the thread's author, which are different. Can you please let us know which one of the two problems you are having?
Fortunately I do not have CTDs but very often these error windows. At the beginning only when leaving the MSFS, but sometimes also when starting the GTN750Xi, sometimes also in the middle of the flight. I have already opened a ticket and communicated with the support. The error is being investigated.

Since I was told that I am the only one who reported these problems, I replied in this post since our problems are the same (similar).

[attachment=270]
Hello,

Thank you for the information.

If the crashes are MSFS related, then the problem lies somewhere else, the TDS GTNXi can not cause MSFS to crash and this is just a weird coincidence.

Raller, as you have emailed us with the problem, it is best to communicate via email to us, so we can be organized.