TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: TDS with Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
if you buy the subsription (connext), are you able to use all the features with the garmin in fs2020?
Also the logbook and the global text and communication? I can also use the phone and make a call flying in simulator?
Thanks
https://discover.garmin.com/en-US/connext/#
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have support for phone, text, communication. The features are there for procedural use, they require real life hardware.
Thanks. Also only weather and charts? I mean it is 130 euro months for it? Navigraph abo much cheaper…
We are not sure what you mean by 130 Euro per month. At the moment we can't provide Weather due to MSFS not giving us the required data in order to correctly simulate a weather radar.

The TDS GTNXi contains full worldwide METAR without any subscription, login or any special user action, just input the desired airport and enjoy the feature!

Charts are already offered as part of the TDS GTNXi package, without any extra subscription/payment, but as stated on the sales website/manual, they are offered for North America.
Thank you for reply!
I would like to see the charts on the gtnxi, what I have to do for see them in europe? Pls post a link for.
Thanks!
(05-09-2023, 05:33 PM)Verbal Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the charts on the gtnxi, what I have to do for see them in europe? Pls post a link for.
Thanks!

Hello,

There is no need to create multiple posts on the same issue!
As stated on the sales website, we only offer North American charts.
Sry i found it!
Thx