TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: A couple of ?'s from a newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings friends. Just picked it up for MSFS and the analog baron last night. It works when I load the baron fine. My question is how do I not use it and go back to the analog barons 750 GPS? The TDS plugin seems to launch automatically. Also, does weather give actual radar? After my first test drive it seemed to show the exact same image every time no matter where I was. 

Thanks and I am looking forward to digging into the fine add on more.....
Hello,

Thank you for your questions, sure, you can go back to any other GPS option in the Black Square Analog Baron, you just need to flip the appropriate GPS switch located on the copilot's panel, by the yoke. More information on this in the Black Square Baron manual.

In regards to weather radar, at the moment we do not have the data necessary from the MSFS engine to simulate an accurate weather radar, exactly as expected by the real GTNXi unit.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Hello.
Buyed today the TDS.
It is nice but I have had bevorr the 750gtn payware and I am a little surprised that we cant usw charts here. With the gtn750 I had them from my navigraph account.
And you have not the atc overview wich are online at the moment e.g. With ivao. You can find this in the gtn750 under utilities, ATC.

Maybe you add this in the future?
(05-04-2023, 01:08 PM)Verbal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Buyed today the TDS.
It is nice but I have had bevorr the 750gtn payware and I am a little surprised that we cant usw charts here. With the gtn750 I had them from my navigraph account.
And you have not the atc overview wich are online at the moment e.g. With ivao. You can find this in the gtn750 under utilities, ATC.

Maybe you add this in the future?

Hello,

Thank you for your nice words. In regards to charts, we do include North American charts as part of the package, no need to buy additional packages/subscriptions. In regards to your question about Navigraph chart support, we are not saying no to any feature, but at this point we do not want to over-promise and under-deliver.

In regards to the question about ATC overview, the utilities page of the TDS GTNXi is the exact page of the real life GTN Xi unit, whatever buttons/functionality you see in ours is what is seen in real life. There is no such page in real life, so we are not simulating this in ours. We aim very high for a realistic product, hence what you get is 100 realistic in terms of feel/functionality. There are ARTCC/FSS pages in the Nearest group of pages which provide radio frequencies.

Please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!
Ok thanks how can I set up charts for europe? I dont fly in USA
(05-09-2023, 05:35 PM)Verbal Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks how can I set up charts for europe? I dont fly in USA

There is no need to create multiple posts on the same issue!

As stated on the sales website, we only offer North American charts.