TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Just Flight Arrows won't follow the flight plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the PMS GTN installed as well, and it follows that flight plan just fine, but if I try to use the TDS, it simply will not follow the plan.  Everything else being equal, the CDI set to GPS and the autopilot set to track the Nav/GPS, there is no reason it should not follow the plan, but alas it does not.
I'm having the same issue both with the JF Arrow and also the FSW C414. I don't have the PMS
Hello,

Can you please provide us a screenshot with the issue?
Additionally, from within the TDS GTNXi interface, Settings tab, what is the autopilot set to? It should be set to Nav and not Heading/None
Additionally, which version of the TDS GTNXi do you have installed?
(02-17-2023, 10:03 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]from within the TDS GTNXi interface, Settings tab, what is the autopilot set to? It should be set to Nav and not Heading/None

That was it! Mine was set to none for some reason. Switched to nav and now it follows the track just fine.
Most likely this was a corrupt config file, we are glad that the problem was resolved, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!