TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Cannot install from TDS Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just purchased the add-on and am super eager to try it. However, I can't seem to install the Trainer component. When I click download and install and select the latest version, it tries to download and then hangs (see screenshot). I can't even properly close TDS manager, only force quit to restart. My Internet is up and running.

The FlightSim component installed OK. 

I run TDS manager as admin, and disabled firewall and virus protection. I'm on Windows 11.

------------------- EDIT--------------------

I was finally able to install by downloading and installing Garmin trainer directly from Garmin. Thankfully TDS Manager recognized the default installation, and things seem to be working ok. Not great first impressions, and I am hoping to be proved wrong on my first flight now.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have had installation problems, but we are glad that you were able to solve them. We hope that you will be able to enjoy the TDS GTNXi and for any questions, we are here!

Best regards.
(12-08-2022, 09:39 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have had installation problems, but we are glad that you were able to solve them. We hope that you will be able to enjoy the TDS GTNXi and for any questions, we are here!

Best regards.

Happy to report everything works great! Apart from some conflicts with PMS (which I removed).. I'm enjoying the new level of realism. Hope more aircraft will integrate this product.

Please feel free to delete the thread.
This is good to hear, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!