TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Piper Arrow bundle HSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have noticed that after the SU11 update my Just flight Arrow bundle's HSI Needle, which was purchased from the Marketplace, stutters/jitters in GPS mode when using the TDS GTNXi. I have tried uninstalling the aircraft, GTN, and GTN trainers but the issue still persists. The needle just does not respond to any inputs I make. Such as, using OBS to change the radial.  I can move the course needle around the HSI and the needle stays perfectly centered. I do notice very small stutters/jitters but thats about it.  The needle will not respond to any inputs coming from the TDS GTNXi.  It does respond to the default GPS 430/530 and other GPS sources.
Hello,

Did you install the WT GNS package? If so, can you please temporarily remove it and try again?
Yup, I sure did. I’ll do just that and get back to you. Thank you for the reply

I just uninstalled the WT GNS package from the Marketplace and the HSI is working fine now. Thank you for the help.
Thank you for letting us know, this is a known issue and it is being worked on internally. We do not have an ETA for the fix, but as soon as we do, we will update accordingly.