TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Stand alone problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning,

I have been at this for hours. I have tried just about everything but drinking heavily. I have read post after post deleted reinstalled and just about given up.
The same problem as everyone else, If I check in settings for either the 650 or 750 "hide window frame" the screen disappears.
 This is how I try to set up the RSG GTN750 and 650. I open "C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TDS\TDS GTNXi Flight Sim.lnk" on my main screen. I then click or turn on the 750 or 650 it opens in windowed mode. I then make it fit my main screen and drag it still in windowed mode to either the RSG 750 or 650 depending on which I'm setting up. I then close the window by clicking the corresponding avionics picture in the TDS program. I then go to the settings for one or the other 650, 750 and check hide window frame. 
I then proceed to pull out my hair.
I think I got it although I don't know how.
750 has a database and map but 650 does not anyone know why? Did I install the trainer correctly?
Hello,

Can you try turning off the V-Sync option from within MSFS and try positioning the TDS GTNXI again?