TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: GPS doesn't work when using G1000 airplanes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning friends

I generally use GTN350 XI flying the asobo king air 350 that has G3000 installed, and everything goes perfectly, using the GTN as an element for navigation, since I don't like glass instrumentation, I fly with conventional instrumentation using a second monitor and everything is perfect. 

However when I run the GTN with ANY asobo AIRCRAFT that has G1000, the gps does not work for me Let's say the plane doesn't recognize it. That does not happen with the king air and G3000.
Is there any solution for this? (Also apart I check that the rest of the analog instruments, saitek FIP, air manager etc) that I use, go completely crazy
Is there any solution for this

thanks in advance ¡¡¡
Well, I answer to myself.
I have installed the replacement mod for the Baron G58 and now the GPS works.
However the screens of the G1000 in the cockpit are black, but hey, at least I have the GTN750 up and running

If there was a way to make the G1000 not appear black that would be wonderful to know.

Thanks
Hello,

Do you have the default G1000 or the G1000 NXI installed? Additionally, do you have SU9 or SU10 beta?
Hello

I have update 9.
As I said, using replacement mod for the Baron G58 and the G1000 nxi mod also installed the screen of the G1000 was black,
but I removed today the G1000 nxi mod keeping the B58 replacement and the screen is still black.

any idea?

thanks

regards
Hello,

Let us see if we understand correctly, this is without the G1000 NXI, which screen is black?
G1000PFD/G1000MFD/TDS GTNXi?
Does the GTNXi work at all? Can you please provide us with a screenshot?

Not to worry, we will do our best to assist you.
(09-01-2022, 10:15 PM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Let us see if we understand correctly, this is without the G1000 NXI, which screen is black?
G1000PFD/G1000MFD/TDS GTNXi?
Does the GTNXi work at all? Can you please provide us with a screenshot?

Not to worry, we will do our best to assist you.

Good morning friends

Since I installed the compatibility mod for Baron G58, (after posting you the first time) GTN 750 works correctly, which was my main priority (especially in its interrelation with Air manager's G5)
The G1000 screen in the cockpit is in black with the G1000 Nxi mod installed or removed inside the community folder (in both cases)
I don't really use those screens in flight. I don't look at the G1000, because I have all my instrumentation on a second display of my simulator and on logitech FIP screens. Then my priority problem is solved, because I use TDS GTN 750 as pop out on that secondary screen ( you can see picture..)

However, despite the fact that I only look at my secondary display with my own instrumentation, it can be useful to compare the information with the G1000 of the cockpit, and this is the problem that remains to be solved, that after applying the mod for integration with G58, the cockpit screens are completely dark (The plane is on the runway, perfectly energized and with all the avionics on)

I hope now you understand the question about whether I can see anything on those screens, I insist that GTN 750 works perfectly

thanks again
Hello, thank you the information. Are you running the TDS GTNXi on a secondary screen? If so, let's resolve the problem with the G1000 black screens by removing the TDS GTNXi G58 Community folder mod.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(09-03-2022, 12:19 AM)adminOwner2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, thank you the information. Are you running the TDS GTNXi on a secondary screen? If so, let's resolve the problem with the G1000 black screens by removing the TDS GTNXi G58 Community folder mod.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Thanks mate ¡¡¡

It does works... 
No black screen on G1000's, and most important  GTN gps interacts without problems with air manager, etc.

Regard ¡¡¡
Excellent, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!