TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Milviz C310 GNS Screen non responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks!  So I picked up the milviz 310 and was trying to get the TDS GTNXi working.  It starts up, I click the continue on the license and database page, then everything except the smart glide seems to be clickable.  Whats odd - when I try and pop the screen out - it popped out the GNS530 instead.  Did I mess up the installation somehow?
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems using the TDS GTNXI, we will help you resolve the problems so you can enjoy using the purchased software.
Do you also have any version of the PMS 750 installed?

There is a conflict between the two GPS systems which sounds very similar to what you are reporting; this will be solved by Milvis with SP1, so until the SP will be released, the solution is to temporarily remove the PMS 750 and try the GTNXi once more, a beta SP1 may be available in the Milviz forums.
(08-18-2022, 10:15 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems using the TDS GTNXI, we will help you resolve the problems so you can enjoy using the purchased software.
Do you also have any version of the PMS 750 installed?

There is a conflict between the two GPS systems which sounds very similar to what you are reporting; this will be solved by Milvis with SP1, so until the SP will be released, the solution is to temporarily remove the PMS 750 and try the GTNXi once more, a beta SP1 may be available in the Milviz forums.

Ah!  I do have it installed still.  Going to remove and give it another go - thanks!
Good luck, this should solve the problem!