TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Just the GTN750 please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Thank you for developing the GTNXi.  The learning curve a a bit steep but it is a wonderful instrument and well executed.  I have incorporated the unit into the VC of Just Flight's PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV.   I would like to only have the 750 show up on the instrument panel.  But, everytime I select the GTN both the 750 and the 650 pop up.  I only would like to see the 750.  At first, I thought that maybe there is no way to select the 750 by itself.

However, as I was watching a video on YouTube I saw a panel that looks exactly like what I have in mind (I hope the screenshot came through).  Can someone please let me know what are the steps to get panel with only the GTN 750 showing as opposed to both units?

Many thanks.

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

Thank you for your message, the screenshot that you have posted is of a different Piper, not created by JustFlight, there is no official mod for that add-on, so unfortunately we can't offer much.
We will do our best to see what can be done for an official mod and if we will have news, we will post here. Thank you.
Got it. Thanks.