TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Importing flightplan from MSFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am trying to import a flight plan from MSFS into the TDS GTN750 but I don't see the Import flight plan button in flight plan menu of the 750. Am I looking in the right place? If not how do I do it?

Thanks

Col
Col,

Yes, you are in the right place. We suggest consulting the TDS GTNXi manual as we have detailed instructions with pictures on how this can be achieved. Please let us know how it goes.
Hello,

I am interested by the answer as well.
I prepare a flight in littlenavmap and load it in MSFS. But the GTN750 does not show the flight plan.

Is there a way to import it? Or do I need to input it manually?

In the manual, I only found the way to switch the autopilot source from the GTN units to the MSFS GPS. But I would like to display the MSFS flight plan in the GTN units.

Cheers,
Cam'
Cam,

The flight plan must be saved in GFP file format, we have a section in the manual pertaining to it. Please look it over as it has all the needed information to import a LittleNavMap flight plan.
I'm not able to find this section in the manual. I have a manual revision from 1 - April - 2021. Is there a newer version? Where can I download it?

And, at the same time, I have Little Navmap installed (last version) and I can't find an option to export a flight plan to .GFP format.
Will someone in the know please help us.
I have read the manual but I still cant get this done.
(06-28-2022, 04:51 AM)Romeo_TangoWill someone in the know please help us. Wrote: [ -> ]I have read the manual but I still cant get this done.

In little Nav Map go to File > Multiexport flight plan options and scroll down the list to the format you need and set the folder and you will be good to go.