TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: TDS-GTNXI not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-22-2022, 01:26 PM)Nesty8 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same Issue, and doing the same things for correction...

I'm watching GARMIN consumer license: but if im clicking Continue.. it doesnt work

Hello,

Do you get the same issue if you run the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed?
Can you please email us at: support@tdssim.com ?
(06-22-2022, 07:52 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2022, 01:26 PM)Nesty8 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same Issue, and doing the same things for correction...

I'm watching GARMIN consumer license: but if im clicking Continue.. it doesnt work

Hello,

Do you get the same issue if you run the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut with MSFS closed?

TDS GTNXi working fine standalone on windows.
(06-23-2022, 08:04 PM)Nesty8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2022, 07:52 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello,

TDS GTNXi working fine standalone on windows.

Can you please email us?
Pages: 1 2